5-Star Frisco Auto Hail Repair
The Hail Shop USA Loves A Good Hail Storm
The Hail Shop USA is a professional & highly rated auto hail repair shop. We have been removing dents & dings from hail damaged vehicles for nearly a decade. Our almost obsessive attention to detail, flawless craftsmanship and top-notch customer service continues to make us the most trusted shop in the Frisco, TX area.
Auto Hail Repair, Simplified.
This Is What The Hail Shop USA Does For You
The Hail Shop USA offers the highest quality paintless dent repairs in the industry. We work with all automotive insurance companies to handle your claim from start to finish. Our repairs meet or exceed the quality standard of all automobile manufacturers nationwide so when it comes to hail repair,
The Hail Shop USA is the best choice.
Let us bring your car back to shape.
On Auto Hail Damage Repair
Hail damage? The Hail Shop USA will cover your deductible up to $500.
At Your Location Or Ours
After the storm, give the PDR experts at The Hail Shop USA for a free estimate.
Free 3-Day Rental
The Hail Shop USA will set up a car rental for you with our free rental car program!
100% Complete Satisfaction
A lifetime warranty guarantees 100% satisfaction on all PDR repairs.
Steps To Take After A Hail Storm
If you suspect your vehicle has hail damage, the first thing you need to do is contact your insurance provider and file a claim. In the event of “catastrophe,” or widespread damage to personal property caused by a hail storm, massive amounts of claims will be coming in.
After a hail catastrophe, insurance adjusters get busy and wait times can become long.
After you file your hail claim, you will want to get in touch with an experienced Frisco auto hail repair shop. At The Hail Shop USA, we offer free hail damage inspections at the location of your choosing. We can inspect your vehicle at your home or work parking lot. You can also bring your vehicle to a shop near you.
After a hail catastrophe, (or widespread/severe hail damage) your insurance company might send you for a hail damage inspection at a catastrophe tent usually located in a major supercenter parking lot. While you are there, you might see mobile auto hail repair tents set up offering everything from free flat screen TV’s to Amazon gift certificates in order to get your business. These mobile catastrophe units follow hail storms and show up after the storm and then leave when business slows down. We highly suggest you research the company before you leave them with your vehicle.
1. FILE A CLAIM. Contact your insurance company to file a claim. You will get a claim number.
2. AUTO HAIL DAMAGE INSPECTION. An insurance adjuster will inspect the vehicle and give you a claim report.
3. SCHEDULE AUTO HAIL REPAIRS. Give us a call at (800) 485-9026 to schedule repairs. Need a rental car? We will set up a rental for you with our free rental car program! It’s that easy.
4. FINAL INSPECTION. A final inspection is done by your insurance adjuster to determine the final value is done at our shop. We take out all the guesswork in estimation by marking every dent on your car for the adjuster to count.
5. REPAIRS. A repair and install team will remove interior panels to prep for paintless dent repair. Once the car is ready a PDR technician will use specialized process and tools to gently massage the dents out from the inside panels of the car. After all of the panels have been fixed the repair and install team will re-assemble the panels. At this point, quality control will inspect and wash the vehicle.
6. DELIVERY. After 3 to 5 business days, your vehicle will be returned in pre-damaged condition with a written lifetime warranty.
|American Family Insurance||(800) 692-6326||File Online|
|Progressive Insurance||(800) 776-4737||File Online|
|Farmers Insurance||(800) 493-4917||File Online|
|Liberty Mutual Insurance||(888) 398-8924||File Online|
|GEICO Insurance||(800) 861-8380||File Online|
|Nationwide Insurance||(877) 669-6877||File Online|
|State Farm Insurance||(888) 559-1922||File Online|
|The Hartford Insurance||(800) 243-5860||File Online|
|Allstate Insurance||(877) 810-2920||File Online|
|Travelers Insurance||(800) 842-5075||File Online|
|USAA Insurance||(800) 531-8722||File Online|