Changing the Way Fort Collions Repairs Dents
Paintless dent repair is 100% restoration. Because NO parts or panels have been replaced, there is no physical indication the dents were ever there, therefore, No negative CARFAX history reports. This is why paintless dent repair is 100% restoration. Learn more about PDR here.
We specialize in auto hail repair but also repair door dings and minor collision damage. If you’re having problems with dents in Fort Collins, we invite you to call our friendly team today. We are located in Loveland, CO.
Our Fort Collins Auto Dent Repair Services
Paintless dent repair services for Fort Collins from technicians who care. PDR is less expensive than traditional body repairs for door dings, golf balls, baseballs, hail, and minor collision damage.
Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless dent repair (PDR), also known as paintless dent removal, describes a method of removing minor dents from the body of a motor vehicle. A wide range of damage can be repaired using paintless dent repair as long as the paint surface is intact. Paintless dent repair may be used on both aluminum and steel panels. At The Hail Shop USA, we repair door dings, minor collision damage, and more.
Learn more about paintless dent repair.
Auto Hail Damage Repair
You love your vehicle. When it gets damaged in a hail storm, knowing what to do next can be stressful and confusing. We are here to make the hail damage repair process as easy as possible. We work with all major insurance companies so you don’t have to. We guarantee that you’ll experience zero out-of-pocket expenses and the best customer service Fort Collins has to offer.
Learn more about auto hail repair.
Auto Glass Repair & Replacement
When you find that a Fort Collins hailstorm has caused cracks or chips on your windshield, call upon The Hail Shop USA to check it out. Chipped or cracked windshields, no matter how small the damage may seem, pose a threat to you and your families safety. When you bring your vehicle to us, we will repair any and all of the damage caused by a hail storm…all in one place
Auto Body Work
99% of all auto hail damage can be repaired with paintless dent repair but for the other 1%, The Hail Shop USA also provides light auto body work. If a panel has been damaged so badly that it needs to be replaced, we use only OEM parts making sure your vehicle is restored to it’s factory condition.
A Complete Solution For Fort Collins, CO Auto Hail Repair
We like to treat our customers the way WE would like to be treated in a time of need. Learn more about our customer service options below.
My Car Looks Brand New. Ryan Kelley, Fort Collins, CO.
If you’ve been hit by hail (you know who you are), there’s two options. There’s getting the work done and getting it done right. If you want it done, you can take it to a shop on the insurance company’s direct repair list. Granted, there’s good shops on that list that take pride in their work but it’s still hit or miss on if you’ll find those good shops as opposed to the ones that would cut corners to fill a quota, who even go so far as to order refurbished parts to save the insurance company money and hope you as the customer won’t notice.