Considering Paintless Dent Repair?
The Hail Shop USA has listed the top 10 reasons why PDR (or paintless dent removal) is your best choice for auto hail repair, small dent & ding removal, and more.
- Paintless Dent Repair is your insurance preferred form of auto hail repair.
Every insurance company prefers PDR. It is cheaper, takes less time, and much more. See below.
- Paintless Dent Repair is less expensive for everyday dents & dings.
The cost for removing a small door ding from a car door ding, shopping cart collision, golf ball impact, etc. is usually somewhere between $75 – $125 to repair.
- Paintless Dent Repair will retain your vehicles original factory paint warranty.
Because PDR technicians do not damage the paint during the repairs, the warranty stays intact. No drilling, sanding, or repainting is ever necessary with PDR.
- Paintless Dent Repair WILL NOT raise your insurance policy.
When it comes to auto hail damage repairs, as long as you have comprehensive coverage, your insurance policy will cover the cost of the repairs, minus the deductible. Dents & dings caused by hailstones are considered to be “acts of nature.” Because you couldn’t have prevented the damage, it is no fault of your own.
- Paintless Dent Repair comes with a lifetime warranty.
PDR is still considered to be a newer form of auto dent repair and much of the population has not even heard of it. PDR technicians are often asked, “What happens if the dents come back?” No, the dents will not reappear. For the vehicle owners peace of mind and to retain our reputation, we offer a written lifetime warranty for ALL paintless dent repair performed in any of our shops.
- Paintless Dent Repair is environmentally friendly.
None of the chemicals, spray paints or other toxic materials that are used in a traditional body shop are ever used in the PDR process.
- Paintless Dent Repair can be used to remove dents from minor collisions.
As long as the paint hasn’t been cracked or damaged in any way, PDR is an option. If you aren’t sure if your dent damage is a candidate for this process, contact us for guidance.
- Paintless Dent Repair is pretty cool.
If we had a dime for everyone who said, “I can’t believe they are gone, my car looks like it was never damaged” – we would be millionaires. If you get your dents & dings repaired at one of our shops, go ahead and ask if you can take a peek. You will think it’s pretty cool too.
- Your vehicle will spend less time in the shop.
Repairs usually take anywhere from only a couple of hours to only a couple of days. It all depends on the severity of the damage.
- Shameless promotion of The Hail Shop USA.
The Hail Shop USA tries its hardest to make the paintless dent repair process stress-free. We offer FREE inspections, $0 deductible on all complete auto hail damage repairs, complimentary rental cars while you wait, and a valet service if you need one.